Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Ten Qualities of a Total Winner (Positive Self-Discipline)

Positive Self-Discipline
Image result for DisciplineImage result for denis waitley
You have to discipline yourself or else someone else will discipline you into doing what they want you to do. Total winners have the power to discipline and take control of their lives.
Having Positive self discipline is a great quality because it shows you can control yourself. You are a very calm and collected person nothing really phases you. You have to teach yourself or else someone will teach you. Winners in this society have the power to take control of their lives. I try to discipline myself to always be responsible. I do this by keeping myself accountable for any actions I have done. Someone that has self discipline everyday are teachers. They have to deal with students all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment