Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation 
  1. In my ECS class I had a wonderful time. Some aspects that I liked were that we reinforced our skill of typing. We always learned valuable lessons from Brain Tracey to Denis Waitley. We learned how to become better as a person. Especially with John Wooden's pyramid of success. Also always getting time to fill out goals in our goals journal. 
  2. Some aspects that I didn't like about my ECS class was that the work began to become repetitive. I always look at the bright side but it just gets repetitive. I also didn't like that we would spend ages on writing reflections. 
  3. Some recommendation to improve your class are keeping everything you do new and unique. Also adding more hands on assignments to improve our knowledge about computer science.
  4. I always read my life planning goals journal everyday. I will continue this because it has allowed me to be successful in school. I also like the fact of keeping track on what goals I want to achieve. 
  5. I am committed to be a CTR student all the time because it helps me keep my morals. I like to choose the right decision every time I have a decision. I will always be a CTR student because I always want to be above the line.
  6. I will teach others that ECS is a great class to take if you are interested in. Its the way of the future with everyone going digital. This class will help in the future with typing creating websites learning Html tags. 
  7. Definitely the Life Planning Goals Journal. Writing in it everyday, having my goals and my thoughts in one journal. This has me reflect and achieve in all aspects of life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment