Monday, June 4, 2018

The Ten Qualities of a Total Winner (Positive Action)

Positive Action 
Total winners take positive action in their business and with their friends and family. They are uplifting and motivating individuals who inspire the best from themselves and other
To have positive self action is by always seeing the business aspect of it. Having positive action allows you make people's day better. You will inspire them to their best. I try to have positive action so that everyone around me has a good day. One person I know who is always putting everyone in a good mood is my teacher Mr.Haymore. He is always in great uplifting mood. I appreciate everything he does to keep a positive mindset. I strive to be like him all my life. People that have positive action take action and are always positive in whatever they do. They always have positive action towards their families and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment